I have history test tomorrow and I don't want to study. *shrugs* After all the trials and gerak gempur, monthly test seems really tiny.
Came home and went on making mash potatoes for my friends tomorrow since it's thursday, it'll be my turn.
Mother went off to UM hospital cause father is going to be admitted in the hospital tonight. The doctors insist since his surgery is going to be early tomorrow morning. It's an eye surgery.
Let me give you a wild image?
Sharp invisible lasers cut your iris. Suck your lens out. And pump a new lens in. through a tiny tube, pretend as a glass tube in the labratory. And also suck the harden block of blood that's blocking his vision.
*laughs*
make me want to tear someone's mouth. Any volunteers? It'll be great. I promise.
Oh wait. *sigh*
I'm real worried for SPM now which according to the stupid board Convent headmistress made, it's two months left to do all the mastering of additional mathematics, attempting to memorise islam facts, not forgetting the science ones. Sorry to remind all the 17-iens about that, no worries, its two months. A very looooong time!
Geez. A lil' support and inspiration would really help now. *sulk*
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment