The St.John had their are sports today in Convent school field. We, Wey Lu, Sook May, Xue Er and myself, was invited to be the volleyball referee by Amanda and Sue Reen.
The sales were pathetic by the way. And Ya Ying didn't allow guides to set up a store. Think twice I may suggest?
The 1st event was athletics. Who won? Convent. Why? Cause they used Kalai and as we all know, she flies! Evil plan of NC4-ies.
Basketball 3on3 competition was on when I reached school. Leelian ain't like her usual self somehow.
After that we put up the net and got everything ready.
The sales were pathetic by the way. And Ya Ying didn't allow guides to set up a store. Think twice I may suggest?
The 1st event was athletics. Who won? Convent. Why? Cause they used Kalai and as we all know, she flies! Evil plan of NC4-ies.
Basketball 3on3 competition was on when I reached school. Leelian ain't like her usual self somehow.
After that we put up the net and got everything ready.
1st match- Jalan Bukit vs High School
2nd match- Convent vs Jalan Bukit
3rd match- no match actually, Perimbun walked over
4rd match- Perimbun vs Jalan Bukit
*winners for the match
Weren't any foul play nor dirty players. So it was easy being the referee.
During game intervals, most off us would step into the court to whack the ball.
Was playing halfway when some dude came up to us to sell muffins. *hmmph* One of them was like "Come buy our muffins. Buy ler.." We were "ehehe, no thanks." He then looked at me and said, "Wai Quai. Wai Quai. Selling for one ringgit" and he laughed. I froze and then smiled because I didn't know who he was or at least can't remember. As for my usual encounter with unknown people, I pretended I knew him and answered I was thirsty and prefered to have a drink than to eat some muffins.
He shocked me again by saying, "can eat until got juice then not thirsty lor." I could not respond anything else but gave him another smile. *geez-berweez*
Avin came before going to tuition. *wonders* really thin now. Just hope that she's not influenced by her 'friends' to be anorexic.
Victory by NC4: (according to what I knew)
Volleyball- a lil dissapointed in their performance
Basketball
Netball
Tug-a-war
Passing baton-not so sure
It was fun. I turned bright pink at the end of the day due to the sun. Will be dark tomorrow.
right before the match
give it to me baby! uh huh. uh huh.
lil melissa behind reen
she's a potential main volleyball referee. *shines*
Went down PJ wiht parents. The rest of the day was full of fear and sadness. Don't ask.
Ps: sorry to that bloke whom I've forgotten about
Ps2: Convent school volleyball players got to really train harder!



No comments:
Post a Comment