Thursday, November 20, 2008

happy 18th bryan tan kok min.

Yes. I have not been blogging. Yes I promise to start back a couple of times and Yes I have been busy. *smirks*

Since most people complain about me not updating my blog, that is what I shall do now.

Finals have come and gone. Results have been posted out and I can announced that I messed it all up. *sighs hard* I really ought to start working extremely hard next semester.
I am currently on my semester break. Haven't been home much though.

This week, I have been in college working in the AUP (America University Program=ADP known in other colleges) department as a student helper. Earning around 3.50 to 4 bucks an hour. Was doing it just to help out, but since we're getting paid, why not? *whees*

So it was Bryan's birthday yesterday. We got muffins and a can of whipped cream with some rainbow hearts. Sprayed tons of whipped cream on ze muffins and sprinkled hearts on it.
Shout out goes to him.




Bryan, you're one heck of a different guy and you ought to be who you are and who you are comfortable being. Keep in mind that we all love you and you'll always have us around!



I'm outta here for now.

No comments: