wohoo!
It's only 1.18pm and the day feels so productive!
Woke up late this morning due to the hectic start of a new semester in college.
Somehow ended up not having any classes today and on Monday. Will be having a four days weekend. *grins widely*
Managed to laze around and checked my mails.
Then without hesitating much, jumped off the seat, took a pail with a old rag and headed to wash the car (proton). It was about noon but the heat wasn't that bad. The car is now squeaky clean! I shall proceed to cleaning the inner part of the car later. *grins*
Was about to keep the pail when I too decided to wash my shoes and flip flops. I feel awesome. My day ain't wasted now. Shall make it even better after lunch. I'm so pumped! *jumps in circle*
Ps: Wish I could post some pictures but ma took the camera. :)
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment