Monday, May 18, 2009

Ich vermisse dich!


I miss you too!

I've just received this awesome package from Mike, my German friend. It's an Easter package. *loves*

It's filled with 8 packets of different shapes and sizes of gummies with different flavors from peach to apple. *drools* A medium size chocolate bunny. *drools again* A tiny lil magnetic heart plushy. *melts* An awesome card. And a P&C letter. *floats*

The package weighs so much and he got it delivered through DHL. He is such a sweetheart. *hugs*





The card on the upper right shows two sheep, you & me. In the middle is printed = fold here and press both of us tight together. Bottom most line = I wish it was that easy..I miss you!



the eight diff types





from Mike Gerbl!

Thanks a whole bunch Mike. You've been such a great friend. Sorry for losing touch these few weeks. Been so caught up. I want to talk to you soon! *big hugs* miss you much too. Hoping to meet you soon!!

Ich wünschte, wir sind jetzt zusammen, Mike..


No comments: